When it is time to put your pool to rest for the winter, call us to have it professionally closed. This will ensure you will not experience any problems, such as frozen pipes and equipment malfunction in the spring.
Refer a friend and you’ll receive a $50 credit toward your closing costs!
You can pro-actively order your winter covers now, and be sure to ask us about upgrading to a safety cover.
Extra charges apply for pools with excessive debris
To see more photos, please see our gallery
|Full||$375+ tax & chemicals|
- Includes: Vacuum; lower water level to appropriate height; winterize equipment and plumbing; install cover.
- Add ons:For attached spa please add $65 + taxFor water features add $35 + taxFor second winter cover add $75 +taxFor detached hot tub see below.
- Please chemically balance water one week prior to any closing
- Pools should be well maintained – extra charges apply for excessive debris removal at closing
|Partial Closing – Equipment only||Price|
|Partial||$195 + tax & chemicals|
- Owner is responsible for the installation of winter cover and lowering water level. Includes: Winterize equipment and plumbing.
|Hot Tub||$175 + tax & chemicals|
- When spa is separate from main pool. Includes: Drain and winterize.
|Cartridge Filter – Cleaned and stored||$115 + tax|
|Salt Cell – Cleaned and stored||$40+ tax ($58 +tax for on-site clean)|